Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kanye West's 808 & Heartbreaks

I'm really feeling this album. I could relate to what he's going through. It's therapy for me when I listen to this shit. If you know me, you know what I'm talking abt. I can't say what's my favorite song on there, but 'Heartless' bangs sick. 'Paraniod' is sick....'Street Lights', 'Bad News', 'Amazing'....Im gonna stop naming them cause I'll be naming the whole album. But if you haven't heard or better yet copped it, you should do yourself a favor and do that.

If you only Listen to Dipset and D Block then this album is not for you. But if you're an individual with self insight and have an open mind, and don't shun experimental artistry then this album is for you. I co-sign it. Who am I? Yea...I know...but I co-sign it. So go get your copy.

I was thinking this man should release a deluxe edition with an extra cd of all remixes of the album with all features. That would be some hot shit, like six months from now. He said he's was gonna drag this album out for a while. That'll be some hot shit right there. For more Kanye, go to www.kanyeuniversecity.com

Peace world.
Tell me what you think, comment back.

No comments:

Post a Comment